SleepyRest™ Portable Baby Bed
FREE SHIPPING! 📦🌎
Scroll below for delivery times⬇️
GIVE YOUR BABY THE BEST SLEEP WITH THE SLEEPYREST™
Is your baby getting the best sleep possible?
- Do you feel like your current baby mattress is the most comfortable choice for your little one?
- Do you want your baby to be safe when sleeping every night?
Gets your baby to sleep faster.
Designed with ultra soft materials that provide a "cocoon-like" effect which prevents your baby from being startled.
- Keeps your baby safe while sleeping.
- Allows YOU to rest easy knowing that your baby is snug and comfortable.
THE SLEEPYREST™ IS THE SAFEST PLACE FOR YOUR BABY TO REST!
Anti-Rolling cushioning that keeps your baby sleeping on its back. This helps prevent Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS).
- Breathable fabric which keeps your baby cool.
- Head support that distributes pressure evenly through the skull which protects your little one from developing Flat Head Syndrome.
- Adjustable leg support that raises your baby's legs which helps with digestion, breathing, and colic.
- Machine washable and made of soft, 100% cotton.
- Light-weight and foldable which makes this baby bed perfect for travel.
Get the SLEEP YOU DESERVE!
- Check on the baby WITHOUT HAVING TO GET UP!
- Finally get some PEACE AND QUIET!
- Available in Blue, Creamy White, and Grey
Please enjoy FREE SHIPPING!
|20 - 30 Days|
|Canada||16 - 26 Days|
|Australia||13 - 20 Days|
|United Kingdom||20 - 35 Days|
14-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Lasts for 14 DAYS AFTER YOU RECEIVE YOUR ORDER
If you have any questions regarding your order, you can contact the customer support team at email@example.com
1. Does this product help with Flat Head Syndrome?
Yes. The SleepyRest™ comes with an indented head rest that provides additional space for your baby's head unlike other baby beds. This product will help PREVENT Flat Head Syndrome, but it will not FIX it.
2. What's the age limit for this product?
We would recommend this product for babies up to 22 months. The SleepyRest™ is 26.7 inches (55 cm) long and comes with an adjustable, Velcro leg cushion. As long as your baby fits within the dimensions it will sleep comfortably.
3. Can this product be used in a Bassinet and a Crib?
Yes, this product is safe for Bassinet, Crib, and even your own bed at night.
4. Is this only for naps or can it be used at bedtime as well?
Doctor's have recommended that this product is perfectly safe for bedtime! This product allows babies to turn their head from side-to-side and does not obstruct their breathing making it safe for all kinds of sleeping.
5. Air Dry or Tumble Dry?
Our product is 100% machine washable. We recommend air dry.
6. Can I use this to hold a newborn?
No, we do not recommend this for holding newborns as it is flat shaped.
7. How portable is this product?
Extremely. You can either fold it or roll it up.